We now ship throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Florida. Don’t see your state listed? Contact us and let us know where our wines should be shared next!
2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
Enticing scents of cedar, baking spice, vanilla and new leather accompany flavors of ripe raspberry, black currant and graphite that wrap around a robust tannic core before coming to a lingering, dry finish.
- Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bottling Date: 8/29/2019
- Cases Produced: 195
- Appellation: Lake Michigan Shore
- Harvest Date: 10/17/2017
- Harvest Brix: 23.1
- Residual Sugar: 0%
- Alcohol at Bottling: 12.9%
- PH: 3.51
- TA: .72
- Oak Usage: 38% one year old and 62% two year French Oak barrels, aged for 18 months.
- Winemaking Methods: Handpicked grapes, 100% stainless steel fermentation, malolactic fermentation, oak aged, fined, cold stabilized and filtered.