We now ship throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Florida. Don’t see your state listed? Contact us and let us know where our wines should be shared next!
2016 Estate Red Blend
Aromas of chocolate covered cherries and strawberries, with the slight smell of incense. Our Estate Red Blend offers flavors dark fruits, dry cocoa powder and cedar with a deep lingering finish.
- Blend: 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 10% Malbec, 6% Petit Verdot
- Bottling Date: 2/27/2019
- Cases Produced: 193
- Appellation: Lake Michigan Shore
- Residual Sugar: 0%
- Alcohol at Bottling: 12.2%
- PH: 3.41
- TA: .73
- Oak Usage: Aged one year in French Oak barrels as component wines and aged another year as a blend. Two years total in French Oak.
- Winemaking Methods: Handpicked grapes, 100% stainless steel fermentation. Malolactic fermentation, barrel aged for two years, cold stabilized and filtered.