We now ship throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Florida. Don’t see your state listed? Contact us and let us know where our wines should be shared next!
2016 Producer’s Cut
Producer’s Cut is our take on a traditional Bordeaux-style blend made up of 45% Cabernet Franc, 45% Merlot and 10% Malbec. This vintage presents aromas of perfumed incense and fresh forest floor with flavors of juicy raspberries, leather and oregano spice on the lingering finish.
- Blend: 45% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Franc, 10% Malbec
- Bottling Date: 3/13/2018
- Cases Produced: 399
- Appellation: Lake Michigan Shore
- Residual Sugar: 0%
- Alcohol at Bottling: 12.6%
- PH: 3.37
- TA: .75
- Oak Usage: One year in French Oak barrels as component wines before blending.
- Winemaking Methods: Handpicked grapes, 100% stainless steel fermentation. Malolactic fermentation, barrel aged, fined, cold stabilized and filtered.