We now ship throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Florida. Don’t see your state listed? Contact us and let us know where our wines should be shared next!
2017 Cabernet Franc
Aroma: raspberry, white peppercorn
Flavor: black cherry and dried herbs
- Blend: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Bottling Date: 3/19/2019
- Cases Produced: 744
- Appellation: Lake Michigan Shore
- Harvest Date: 10/2/2017
- Harvest Brix: 23.9
- Residual Sugar: 0%
- Alcohol at Bottling: 13.5%
- PH: 3.44
- TA: .70
- Oak Usage: One year aged in 16% new, 26% one year old, 26% two year old and 32% neutral French Oak barrels.
- Winemaking Methods: Handpicked grapes, 100% stainless steel fermentation, malolactic fermentation, oak aged, fined, cold stabilized and filtered.