We now ship throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Florida. Don’t see your state listed? Contact us and let us know where our wines should be shared next!
2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Blend
Our 2017 50/50 blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot has aromas of black cherry, dried fig and leather with flavors of raspberry and tobacco, followed by a tannic finish.
- Blend: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot
- Bottling Date: 3/15/2019
- Cases Produced: 203
- Appellation: Lake Michigan Shore
- Harvest Brix: 23.1
- Residual Sugar: 0%
- Alcohol at Bottling: 12.9%
- PH: 3.32
- TA: .78
- Oak Usage: Aged one year in French Oak barrels as component wines before blending.
- Winemaking Methods: Handpicked grapes, 100% stainless steel fermentation, malolactic fermentation, oak aged, fined, cold stabilized and filtered. Component wines were aged as varietals in oak before blending.