We now ship throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Florida. Don’t see your state listed? Contact us and let us know where our wines should be shared next!
2017 Producer’s Cut
Aromas of perfumed incense & fresh forest floor with flavors of raspberries, leather & oregano spice.
- Blend: 45% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Franc, 10% Malbec
- Bottling Date: 3/5/2019
- Cases Produced: 399
- Appellation: Lake Michigan Shore
- Residual Sugar: 0%
- Alcohol at Bottling: 13.1%
- PH: 3.29
- TA: .75
- Oak Usage: One year in French oak barrels as component wines before blending.
- Winemaking Methods: Handpicked grapes, 100% stainless steel fermentation. Malolactic fermentation, barrel aged, fined, cold stabilized and filtered.